- Diocese of Olympia
- Believe Out Loud – Believe Out Loud is a digital community working to move all people toward an expansive, transformative understanding of divine love. We center and sanctify queer spirituality across our programs, from our online worship services led by LGBTQIA faith leaders to our grantmaking program supporting faith-driven LGBTQIA peacebuilders around the world. On our social media platforms, hundreds of thousands of queer people of faith and allies gather to experience affirmation of their divinity—and to heal from damaging societal messages that alienate the LGBTQIA community from spiritual resources.
- The Episcopal Church – site for the national church
- Episcopal Peace Fellowship – “Waging the Gospel of Peace, A Relentless Venture.”
- Sustaining Earth, Our Island Home – A carbon footprint tracking tool.
Bible & Devotional Resources
- Bible Gateway – Find bible passages in various translations.
- Lectionary Page – The schedule of readings and feast days used by the Episcopal Church arranged in a handy Calendar.
- Mission St. Clare
- Forward Day by Day
- d365 Daily Devotionals
- Prayer for each day from the community at Taize, France.
Contemplative Prayer Resources Online
- Abbey of the Arts
- Anamchara – blog of Carl McColman
- Center for Action and Contemplation (Fr. Richard Rohr)
- Centering Prayer (Fr. Thomas Keating)
- Closer Than Breath (Centering Prayer)
- Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Spiritual Wanderlust – Exploring the Interior Life
- World Community for Christian Meditation Option to sign up for daily reflections sent to your inbox.
- Washington Independent Living Guide This link has many resources for you and your family when considering senior care living facilities.